Lightproof goniophotometer for small LED modules
Precise determination of the color temperature of white LEDs
The LEDGON goniophotometer from Instrument Systems determines the angle-dependent spatial radiation properties of LEDs and small LED modules. The entire hemisphere in the direction of radiation of the LED can be measured. Thanks to the high angle resolution of 0.1° exact readings can be obtained for narrow-angled LEDs.
In combination with the CAS 140D spectroradiometer, spectral parameters, e.g. angle-dependent color coordinates or color temperature, can also be measured. This is particularly important for white LEDs, as the color temperature can vary considerably, depending on the beam angle.
- Motorized 2-axis goniometer in a lightproof housing
- High angle precision and reproducibility with an angle resolution of up to 0.1° for the entire anterior half-space of light emission
- Maximum accuracy and stability as well as metrological traceability from UV to IR due to high-end spectroradiometers of the CAS series
- Display and further analysis of readings by comprehensive spectral software
- Perform precise measurements of total radiant power and luminous flux
- determines the spatial radiation pattern of LEDs and small LED modules.
- Accurate determination of the luminous intensity distribution and luminous flux at LEDs and small LED modules
- Angular-resolved analysis of spectral and colorimetric quantities
Technical data and specifications
θ axis: ca. +/- 100°; Φ axis: 360°
θ axis: 0.1°; Φ axis: 1°
Sample dimensions max.
112 x 112 x 48 mm3 (W x L x H)
|Sample weight max.|