Professional software for the acquisition and analysis of spectral measurement data
Intuitive control and analysis of complex spectral measurements in the lab
Our SpecWin Pro spectral analysis software is a powerful and easy-to-operate interface for the high-precision spectral measurement systems from Instrument Systems. The uniform control and logic guarantees reliable implementation of all measuring tasks, even outside daily lab routines.
The multi-window SpecWin Pro interface ensures a high degree of flexibility in the application and optimum control of readings. User-specific configurations can be saved and quickly retrieved for recurring measuring tasks. The calibration data of the measurement accessories is transparently managed and automatically checked for correct assignment prior to measurement.
The user-friendly environment offers multiple options for the integration of a wide range of Instrument Systems hardware, e.g.
- Array spectroradiometers: CAS 140CT/D, CAS 120, MAS 40
- Integrating spheres, optical probes, telescopic optical probes
- Positioning systems of the DTS series
- Goniometers of the LGS series
- Power sources (e.g. source meter, AC/DC sources)
- Temperature control
Your own external instruments can be controlled through the integrated development environment. The software can be used under Windows.
Comprehensive measurement analyses in the light lab
The SpecWin Pro is an easy-to-use and powerful tool for
- Spectral analysis of light sources of all kinds
- LED measurement
- Display measurement incl. NVIS acc. to MIL-L-85762A / MIL-STD-3009
- Transmission and reflection
Technical data and specifications
Documentation of readings
Optional modules for further applications
For simple measuring tasks we also offer the software with a limited range of functions: SpecWin Light