NVIS Display Measurement
Measurements in accordance with MIL-L-85762A / MIL-L-STD-3009
Based on our globally successful CAS 140D array spectrometer, the DTS 140D NVIS display test system was developed by Instrument Systems for displays and panels in accordance with MIL-L-85762A and MIL-STD-3009. An important component of the measuring system is the TOP 200 telescopic optical probe, with which the radiation coupling takes place.
Thanks to the robust array spectrometer technology the DTS 140D NVIS is particularly suitable for applications in production and quality assurance that require long-term dependability and simple operation. Automated measurements are enabled with the pass/fail test functions of the SpecWin Pro software. Simple integration is possible through Windows-DLL.
- System certified to MIL-L-85762A / MIL-STD-3009; also for MIL-P-7788F and SAE ARP5825
- Special filters result in an extremely high optical dynamic range required for this application
- Optimized Pritchard optics guarantee perfect automatic positioning and documentation of the measurement spot
- Integral alignment camera with a wide field of view and output in the report
- SpecWin Pro software for convenient pass/fail analysis and documentation of readings
- Windows-DLL and LabView driver for customer control
CAS 140D153U3I (VIS-NIR) for the spectral range from 380–1040 nm.
Telescopic optical probe and lens
TOP 200 telescopic optical probe with motorized aperture wheel for 4 measurement spot sizes, integral alignment camera with a 752 x 480 pixel resolution and HRL90 lens. Further focal length options available.
Calibration of spectral radiance and luminance, traceable to national standards as PTB or NIST. Including MIL certificate.
SpecWin Pro lab software with a wide range of functions and special NVIS evaluation module.
Stray light matrix (optional, not necessary for MIL test)
Best-possible stray light properties with the use of spectrometer-specific numerical stray light correction.
Optical probe for irradiance (optional)
For measurements in accordance with SAE ARP5825 (Exterior lighting NVIS friendly)
Manual or fully automatic positioner / goniometer, e.g. DTS 500