Professional software for display characterization
LumiSuite software – high degree of flexibility for a wide range of display measurement tasks in the lab and production
The LumiSuite software platform was specially developed for Instrument Systems imaging colorimeters.
With its diverse measuring functions and evaluations, the LumiSuite software is ideally suited to the comprehensive characterization of displays. For applications in the lab and in quality control the software offers an extensive, user-friendly graphic user interface (GUI). It contains flexible tools for a wide range of evaluations, and new functions are constantly being added.
The additional software development kit (SDK) enables simple, flexible and reliable integration into automated display production lines.
Characterization of displays in the lab or production lines
LumiSuite software offers diverse analysis and characterization options:
- Comprehensive 2D image analysis
- Intelligent pre-processing (auto display recognition, perspective correction, cropping and refill, moiré, etc.…)
- Homogeneity measurement, mura analysis and pixel defect recognition
- MultiPoint Correction Tool for the generation of reference images
- Single pixel algorithm for pixel array analysis (e.g. display calibration, wafer tests, VCSEL arrays)
Technical data and specifications
Display of the reference spectrum
Black Mura Module
2D homogeneity analyses in accordance with the official standard UMSfD (Uniformity Measurement Standard for Displays) of the German Automotive Industry
MultiPoint Correction Module
Tool for creating reference images (e.g. for the correction of DUT-specific view direction-dependence of luminance and color)